1. Fee is $25 per person for one hour, children under 5 are free. We will accommodate up to 10 people in a group.
2. What does the fee include? Visiting with the pigs, educational tour of the pigs, visiting other farm friends. If you bring veggie treats you can feed them. It does NOT include handling the piglets
3 .IF you cancel the fees are not returned because we save the spot for you. We may be able to accommodate you at another time. We need at least a weeks notice.
4. If you purchase or place a deposit on a piglet at that time, the fee goes towards your purchase price, up to 6 weeks and up to $200.
5. You will be asked to sign a waiver/release of liability upon arrival (everyone 18 and over will and parents will be asked to sign for their children)
6. This is an outdoor experience, we required closed toe shoes. No sandals are ever allowed.
7. There is no restroom, the closest is at the Igo store about 3 miles away.
8. The focus of the visit is usually the pigs but we do have ducks/ducklings, mini horse, Nigerian Dwarf Goats (super sweet), yaks, KuneKune pigs and occasionally Berkshire pigs. All love veggie treats. If you would like to interact with them we will make time to do this.
9. Everyone must stay with us in the designated areas, we do not allow anyone (adults or children) to wander, this is our home and our family ranch with other family members. We do not allow people to handle piglets, climb fences, tease the animals or other actions that are unsafe or not kind to the animals, we will ask you to leave.
10. To book you will use the drop down menu to pay for the number of people in your party. You will then request 3 dates, we will always try to accommodate your first choice. If none of your dates are available we will ask you for an alternative or refund your fees.
11. We are not a petting zoo but we understand people are interested in mini pigs but may not be able to have one at this point in their life. Therefor we do charge a fee. Note that if you do purchase one the fees are applied towards your piglet, see above.
12. If you are late, we deduct that time from your allotted tour time. For example if you are 10 minutes late, your tour will be 50 minutes.
13. No outside dogs allowed. Unless its a service animal.
Please use the link below to choose your three preferred days/times and pay your fees. If we cannot accommodate you, we will refund your fees.